If you’ve been accused of being a neo-con, here is a simple test to determine if it’s true:
– If you think spreading freedom across the Middle East is a great idea — and easy to do — you’re a neo-con
– If you’ve ever smelled freedom fries, you’re a neo-con
– If you often use the phrase “history is going to have to judge” when discussing your foreign policy views, you’re a neo-con
– If you’ve often referred to Donald Rumsfeld as “clear-thinking” or “correct,” you’re a neo-con
– If you believe Higher Education can be fixed by ending tenure, you’re a neo-con
Yep. It’s a pretty straighforward test.
Note: If you happen to stumble across this post and don’t get it, sorry about that….kind of an inside thing.
But please read my other blog posts! They’re great! :-)